Woman Spends 3 Weeks In Intensive Care After Eating Gas Station Nacho Cheese

May 19, 2017 | Courtesy of huffingtonpost.com

copy link
copy link
&&

A woman in Walnut Grove, California, has spent the last three weeks in intensive care after eating nacho cheese from a gas station.

Lavinia Kelly was driving home from work on April 21 when she stopped at Valley Oak Food and Fuel gas station for a snack.

After purchasing a bag of Doritos, she drizzled them with nacho cheese sauce that was available for customers.

The next day, the mother-of-three went to a local hospital to be treated for double vision, according to the Sacramento Bee.

Read more

Archives

Search

All
Politics
Education
Tech
Health
Entertainment
Faith
Sports
Random